Event and Lifestyle Management can coordinate events in your home or at any venue. We recommend that our clients include us from the beginning of their event planning process, even if there is an on-site event management staff at your chosen venue. While any on-site staff would work with their clients to ensure a smooth event, they work for the venue. We work for YOU. The difference is significant.
The role of Event Coordinator is wide and impossible to define for every available scenario, but in general, you can expect Event and Lifestyle Management to:
- Meet with you in person to discuss the details of your event, including but not limited to: location, start and end time, number of guests, theme, food and beverage selections, décor/draping, linens, furniture rentals, tents, flooring, climate control and parking.
- Recommend and/or coordinate with the vendors needed for your event, including but not limited to: caterers, bartenders, rental companies, bakers, florists, valet/transportation providers, groundskeepers, handymen, decorators, and entertainers.
- Stay in regular contact with you up to the day of your event regarding confirmation of services with all vendors and communicating any changes.
- Be at the event venue on the day of your event, several hours prior to start time. Being early ensures that we are ready to handle any curveballs headed our way (and there are always curveballs).
- Remain at your event through the entire set up, the entire event, and after clean up. Event and Lifestyle Management will serve as your eyes, ears and hands throughout your entire event.
- Work with the on-site vendors throughout your event to ensure that all of the details that are important to you are remembered.
- Arrange for payment and tip distribution for all vendors after your event.
- Ensure that the entire venue is properly cleaned and all trash is properly removed.